So todays post was going to be behind the scenes of my recent photoshoot but then I found a comment in my inbox telling me that I had been nominated for the Blogger Recognititon Award!
The rules that coincide with this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Make a post about the award – I mean…. Who wouldnt???
- Give a brief recap of how your blog began
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you wish to give the award to
- Comment on each blog, letting them know of their nomination and providing a link to the post.
If you like miniatures and model horses you should so go check her blog out. She also does a lot of crochet 🙂
StableStoreys started about two years ago when I realised that I was spending too much time playing virtual horse games instead of using the internet to let my creativity and love of horses big and mini be known to the world.
I started out with mostly model horses and now and then some real horses but now I kind of add little bits of other craft and life stuff in there.
StableStoreys has led me to make quite a few internet friends and also to get into YouTube.
Now for some advice: (Warning: My advise may be a bit crap)
- It’s a good idea to really try to make your blog or website name relate to your content. If you are blogging about craft don’t name your blog something like ”Fishnets and camping” Sorry bad example 🙂
- Try to use any social media you use to your advantage. Post links to your blog and put up sneak peeks.
I might not actually be following fifteen blogs but lets see:
cedarwoodstables at CWS Stables & Studio
Nichelle at Desktop Stables
Tricia at TriciaBookerPhotography
Karen at Draw and Shoot
Leah at shoestringstable
Roxanne at the Magical Canopy
Clock Work Dragons at Clockwork Dragon Designs
Inky at InkyOcean
Scroll Vault at ScrollVault
Scroll Quest at ScrollQuests
Lorrie at The Eff Stop
Rebekah at HorsFeathersBlog
I can’t express how pleased I am to have received two blogging awards for this blog. I never thought I’d get noticed that much XD