So as any of you who have been following for a while or who have read the entirety of my blog (I doubt anyone has done that I mean come on… I’ve made… *checks data* 92 posts. *gasps* OMG! 92!!! I had no idea it was that many!!! Anyway sorry>) will know I was nominated for the Liebster Award a couple of years ago and made a post about it on
1. Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award ^
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 blogs
5. Notify those blogs of their nomination
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
Do you actually want to do this?
Yes! I love being nominated for awards, it always is really fun and I think it helps to connect bloggers.
Do you know what this award is?
Kind of. www.liebsterawards.com states that ”It is said that the Liebster Award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers; and welcome them to the blogosphere. “Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved or dearest. This Award exists only on the internet as pixels, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Many see it as a way of promoting and recognizing fellow bloggers, for their efforts and accomplishments in becoming a bonafide blogger.”
Have you been awarded something like this before?
I have! As I said before, I have already been nominated for this award and earlier this year in March
Do you like horses?
I absolutely LOVE horses. Hence why my blog is named StableStoreys and is mainly about horses (I know, not so much atm, I’m sorry guys), I volunteer with the RDA and I take so many photos of horses I can’t even remember the majority of the photos.
Do you have pets?
No! I wish I did though. I really really want a horse (obvs) and I would love to have a dog or cat. But really I love most animals and am so lucky to live in an area where deer and foxes walk through my garden and rabbits munch the garden plants.
Are you sure you want to do this?
Absolutely 🙂 It’s an excuse to do an easy blog post and means that you guys get a bonus post 😉
Are you tired?
A little. I stayed up late last night and woke up at about half five this morning so…
Can you tell that my creativity for questions has run out?
Just a smidge 😀
Are you a horse nerd?
Sort of. I could talk for hours and hours about horses, especially the ones that I work with. I love to educate people who don’t much in the world of horses 🙂
Do you hate it when someone says ‘white’ not ‘gray’ when talking about a horse?
Totally. Although, not gonna lie, I did used to be one of those people. But not anymore!!! If you know that a white horse is called grey, and I know that you know but you still call it white, be prepared to feel my wrath!
Are you positively sure that this was a mistake because of these questions?
No not at all. It’s quite nice to answer some simple, easy questions. However I am not looking forward to having to think up my own
Right! Time for 11 facts about me.
- I love singing. I’m very self-conscious about it though as in the past a lot of people have told me that I’m no good. But then there are other people who have told me that I’m really good. So I don’t really know anymore and it causes me to be very shy about singing in front of people when I know that they are purposefully listening. However I do love it and if I’m in a good mood it’s hard to get me to stop 🙂
- I really want to go to America and France when I am older.
- I also really want to go back to my roots in India and Germany.
- I am a quarter Indian, a quarter German and half British.
- Before I turned 10 I had been to Spain twice, Argentina, Italy twice and Holland.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be a toy maker or a marine biologist. Now I want to be a photographer and to continue in volunteer work
- This year I have a Christmas tree in my bedroom made out of books.
- The last time I counted, I had over 360 books. I like reading ok!
- I really love YouTube and my favourite YouTubers are Dan and Phil, Zoella, ThatcherJoe, Liza Koshy, iiSuperWomanii and Georgia Productions. I watch a lot more than that though 🙂
- I hate it when adults assume that just because I or my friends are teenagers, we are out to cause trouble. Just because of a certain type of teenager, all teenagers are discriminated as troublemakers and it really bothers me. I am one of the most polite people my age in my are as are my friends and yet my elders look down on me because I’m a teenager and therefore am probably on my way to vandalise something or be disrespectful to someone. (sorry bit of a rant there)
- I love styling interiors and outfits. Decor is one of my favourite things and Polyvore is currently one of my top websites
There we go! 11 things about me you might not of known!
So now I get to nominate other people! Ok…
- Tabi Bear at Busy Bee
Grace at Amongst Daisies
- Ann-Kathrin at Gluecksgeist
- filliefanatic at Tiny Horse Talk
- Ellie at Ellie
- Doni W at @doniw
- Em at Yellow’s The Word
- Siyana at Siyana Online
- The girl who games at The Girl Who Games
- Towaco5oh at horsecrazyforgirls
- Maddy at Maddy’s Digital Diary
Hurray! I succeeded to actually find 11 bloggers to nominate!
And now time to wrack my brain for 11 things I want to know about the above people. Oh dear.
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you choose?
- What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
- Do you YouTube?
- What are your dreams for your blog?
- Do you have any pets and if so what are they and what are their names?
- Who are some bloggers that you would recommend?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what five things would you want with you?
- What is your biggest fear?
- On a scale to 0.5 to 10.5 how much do you love blogging?
Tadaaaaaa!!!!! I did it! Yaya!
I hope you all enjoyed this bonus post as much as I enjoyed writing it, I do love a good award post.
Thankyou so much to Pegasus Expert for nominating me this year and although I already said this, thankyou to filliefanatic for nominating me two! years ago 🙂 You guys are great.
Seeya all next post!